Lightweight, strong fiberglass handles are electrically nonconductive for applications where electrical power may be present.
High quality electrically non-conductive bolt cutters. The black oxide coated high strength alloy cutting jaws are adjustable for a complete precision cut. Fiberglass handles are optimized for stiffness and reduced weight. The black vinyl grips offer user comfort and control.
Maximum hardness to be cut:
- Jaws are Brinell 370/ Rockwell C-40
- Exceeds Federal Specification No. GGG-C-740d Type II
- BC20-NC 18? Handles 5/16? Cutting Capacity
- BC24-NC 24? Handles 3/8? Cutting Capacity
- 3/8? Capacity for high-tensile steel bolts, and chain
- Non-metallic reinforced ferrules
- Vinyl hand grips
Ships from manufacturer